Confined Space Entry
Confined Spaces are one of the most deadly areas that a worker may be exposed to. There have been many fatalities and serious injuries due to the lack of training of workers that are tasked with working in or around a confined space. Don’t be a statistic, if you are going to work in a confined space, make certain you are trained.
Confined Space Certification teaches workers how to recognize and handle the hazards of working around or in confined spaces. This course raises the hazard awareness of workers that may be asked to work around or enter a confined space. This course is usually a two hour class.
The objectives of Confined Space Certification are:
- Students will familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of confined spaces.
- Students will acclimate themselves with the functions and duties of confined space workers.
- Students will learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure.
- Students will learn the conditions for and the steps of non-permit required confined space entry procedure.
- Students will learn the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services
Permit Required Confined Space (P.R.C.S)
Do you know the difference between a confined space and a permit required confined space? If you have been told you will be working in a permit required space, this course is for you.
Permit Required Confined Space Certification helps the entrants understand all of the procedures that must take place before, during and after entry into a permit required confined space. This course takes 4-8 hours to complete.