LOTO or Lock Out Tag Out training teaches workers how to recognize and handle the hazards of working around electricity. This course raises the hazard awareness of workers that may be asked to work with or around electrical. This course is usually a two hour class.
The objectives of LOTO training are:
- Students will learn the scope, application and purpose of LOTO.
- Students will about Energy Control Programs, Procedures and Hardware used in LOTO.
- Students will OSHA standard requiring ECP.
- Students will about stored energy and isolation verification.
- Students will Training, and retraining requirements.